Senior Technical Recruiter
As a member of our team, the Senior Technical Recruiter owns and drives the recruiting process from end-to-end. We work closely with our hiring managers to partner and develop strategies to find candidates for our Engineering organization. We're also passionate about delivering a candidate experience that lends genuine insight into our culture and what it's really like to work here. We're seeking a dynamic Senior Technical Recruiter who brings a balance of creativity, focus and determination to our team.
What You'll Do
- Find, engage and activate passive candidates
- Lead full-cycle recruiting process with a focus on strong hiring manager partnership and candidate advocacy
- Deliver an incredible candidate experience
- Strategize different ways to build talent pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit
- Facilitate interview and hiring decision-making process with technical interviewers and hiring managers
- Regularly track pipeline, priorities and performance data to share with internal partners
- Drive offer process, partnering with hiring managers, HR and Executive teams
- Recommend and drive improvements that impact local pipeline areas and the global Recruiting org
What We're Looking For
- 6+ years technical recruiting experience with a search firm or in-house recruiting team
- Experience partnering with hiring managers, interviewers and team members throughout the hiring process
- Good eye for talent with the ability to quickly screen resumes to identify fit
- Sharp interview skills with the ability to screen for both technical and cultural qualities
- Proven tech and industry knowledge with the ability to understand relevant tech skills, target companies, conferences, open source communities
- Strong consultative qualities and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate across all levels of the org as well as externally
- Highly organized individual with a propensity for making data driven decisions
- We have a huge impact. Fastly is a small company with a big reach. Not only do our customers have a tremendous user base, but we also support a growing number of open source projects and initiatives. Outside of code, employees are encouraged to share causes close to their heart with others so we can help lend a supportive hand.
- We love distributed teams. Fastly's home-base is in San Francisco, but we have multiple offices and employees sprinkled around the globe. In fact, 50% of our employees work outside of SF! An international remote culture is in our DNA.
- We care about you. Fastly works hard to create a positive environment for our employees, and we think your life outside of work is important too. We support our teams with great benefits like up to 20 weeks of paid parental leave, options for free medical/dental/vision plans, and an open vacation program that enables our folks to take the time they need to recharge (some benefits may vary by location).
- We value diversity. Growing and maintaining our inclusive and diverse team matters to us. We are committed to being a company where our employees feel comfortable bringing their authentic selves to work and have the ability to be successful -- every day.
- We are passionate. Fastly is chock full of passionate people and we're not 'one size fits all'. Fastly employs authors, pilots, skiers, parents (of humans and animals), makeup geeks, coffee connoisseurs, and more. We love employees for who they are and what they are passionate about.