Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, our mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, Dropbox has more than 12 offices around the world.
Our Recruiting & People team grows and develops the Dropbox family. We find, hire, and support the people who will shape our product and our company. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy, so we work to make Dropbox a place where everyone can thrive.
We're looking for a world class senior technicalrecruiter to join ourrecruiting team.Recruiters are in charge of finding great candidates and helping them envision life at Dropbox. It's therecruiter's duty to create an exceptional candidateexperience throughout every stage of the interview process.Recruiterswork closelywith teams to make sure all of the "behind the scenes" work that needs to happen to go from an opening to a hire actually happens. If you're a team player with an eye for talent who loves connecting people and opportunities, this is the role for you.
- Collaborate with teams to deeply understand hiring needs
- Develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Source qualified candidates, review resumes, and prescreen candidates while moving the interview process forward in a timely manner
- Organize and facilitate interview debriefs
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Identify closing strategies for offers and proactively provide candidates with the right information to help make their decision as easy as possible
- Manage candidates in process and provide them with a positive experience
- Partner with the Onboarding team to create a smooth transition from accepting an offer to becoming a Dropboxer
- Work with hiring managers to develop unique full cycle hiring strategies and interview criteria for each role
- Create and own a flawlessly positive candidateexperience
- 8+ years of technical sourcing or recruiting experiencerequired
- At least 3+ years of experience with recruiting software engineers
- Experiencerecruiting for roles across corporate infrastructure, physical infrastructure, and supply chain management, and engineering
- Relentless drive to find and connect with the best talent
- Proven track record for assessing talent beyond matching key words on a resume
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline
- Ability to qualify a candidate and understand what each candidate brings to the table, and then connect that candidate with the right opportunity at Dropbox
- Ability to connect and effectively communicate with people of all levels
- Exceptional teamwork and multi-tasking skills
- Must thrive and prioritize in a constantly changing environment
- Bachelor's degree