What You Will Be Doing
- Manage all Technical Documentation Processes and Projects in conjunction with the internal and outsourced team.
- Produce technical content to install, use and service ChargePoint products (hardware and software)
- Able to learn complex technical products quickly and produce technical documentation with the assistance of subject matter experts
- Actively gather information from and collaborate with engineers, QA engineers, and product managers to document requirements, technical specifications, install guides, user manuals, service manuals and release notes
- Enhance and maintain the documentation by continually reviewing, keeping up-to-date on released features
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure consistency and clarity across all documentation
What You Will Bring to ChargePoint
- Bachelor's degree in English or Technical Writing.
- Minimum 8-10 years of technical writing experience, and managing a team of writers and content creators
- Detail oriented with a systematic and investigative writing process that results in documentation that is accurate, concise, and follows a logical flow
- Demonstrated ability to distill technical information from subject matter experts and translate it into documentation relevant to target audience
- Self-starter with a proven record of completing projects on time
- Proficient in InDesign, MS Office, Illustrator, Acrobat and FrameMaker
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently while meeting tight deadlines.