- General management of web/data projects.
- Work with product, business and development to effectively drive projects from concept to launch.
- Work with internal development team to execute against requirements.
- Ensure projects are launched according to published schedules.
- Keep business owners up to date on project status and potential issues.
- Resolve project, design, or resource issues before they cause schedule delays.
- Enhance project management process to accommodate rapidly changing software needs.
- Help mentor junior project managers in terms of SDLC, agile processes, and technical skills.
- Minimum 6+ years of experience in a web/data project manager role, or equivalent experience leading development teams.
- Understanding of project processes (scheduling, documentation, risk analysis, and contingency planning).
- Strong understanding of development process, including development, testing, and deployment, as well as work breakdown, dependencies, responsibilities (full SDLC).
- Proficiency in AGILE/SCRUM methodologies.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to use/manage project management tracking/reporting tools (eg. JIRA/Greenhopper).
- Strong attention to detail, follow-through, and organizational skills.
- Highly analytical, logical, and good problem solving skills.
- Ability to interact professionally with all levels of staff.
- Consumer facing web company experience is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related field.