Senior Technical Project Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Professional, Scientific & Technical Services
Infostretch is a digital-first professional services firm. By combining in-depth experience with ready-made tools, frameworks, technologies, and partnerships, Infostretch helps enterprises get digital right, the first time. With an experienced team of digital technologists, Infostretch offers Digital Strategy, Digital Development, DevOps, Quality Engineering, Cloud, IoT, Data Analytics and Mobility services. The company is trusted by leading Fortune 100 companies as well as emerging innovators to deliver solutions that work seamlessly across channels, leverage predictive analytics to optimize the software lifecycle, and support continuous innovation.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Work with business and engineering subject matter experts to assess requirements, define scope, create estimates.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Set clear expectations with business partners to provide transparency into projects.
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Project Manager.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teaming abilities.
- Experience leading multiple large-scale projects with cross-functional teams in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organization, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to communicate with both developers and non-technical business team members.
- Experience working in Agile software development lifecycle, including scheduling and scoping with Google docs, Jira or similar project planning tools.
If you feel that this is a good match for your skillsets - please send a current word version of your resume along with a cover letter describing your skills, experience and salary expectations. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)