You will work on a team of technology professionals in our music group to build world-class music/speaker products. This role offers the opportunity to make great products by using your engineering aptitude along with strong interpersonal skills to drive product features to successful completion. Bring your knowledge and experience of audio electronics to make a big impact at a reputable organization with great brands and products consumers enjoy.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and just Do. These are the behaviors you’ll need for success at Logitech.
In this role you should have a proven successful track record of delivering high quality consumer electronic products on-time and should have a demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast paced environment. The ideal candidate will have exceptional leadership skills built on a rock solid foundation of planning and risk management.
- Establish aggressive, but realistic schedules and cost targets ensuring that margin and product launch target dates are met
- Lead multiple worldwide product development teams spanning cross-geographies through the product life cycle process from concept to product delivery
- Communicate clearly and frequently with the direct development team as well as with the broader organization as appropriate. This includes regular reporting of program status to multi-tiered audiences composed of team, BU directors and executive staff audiences through executive review meetings and Gate meetings as prescribed by internal development processes
- Manage and implement programs involving cross-functional disciplines of Hardware (ME / EE), Acoustics, Firmware, Operations, Marketing, Commodity Management and Finance while driving execution with ODM/CDM finished good suppliers and/or in-house manufacturing
- Create, develop and manage program budget and product cost targets, staffing requirements, resource planning, schedule for program and product delivery
- Create risk management list and contingency plans. Decide upon and execute contingency plans, when required?
- 5 years of combined experience in Engineering and Project / Program Manager with involvement from initial concept through product delivery of high-volume consumer electronic products
- A strong technical background in audio hardware, firmware and embedded software engineering, architecture and design concepts (i.e. speakers, headphones, wi-fi, bluetooth)
- Capable of guiding process using hybrid Agile/SCRUM/Waterfall methodology
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across organizations and geographies and interact, influence and negotiate effectively with all levels of management
- Experience with project management tools such as Jira, Confluence and Atlassian tool suite (or similar) to track development progress and interact with the team
In addition, preferable skills and behaviors include:
Technical expertise: WICED Platform, DSP, CSR chip, Wifi, Bluetooth audio platforms
- Bachelor of Science in an engineering or business related studies
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or technical graduate degree a plus
- Formal Project Management training and Certification a plus (PMP) a plus