The Sr. TPM will lead a team of project coordinators and external vendors to complete Spin Hub installations on time and within budget. In addition, this person will be responsible for developing the next generation Spin Hubs charging product.
As we scale up our electric vehicle fleet for deployment and collection of our scooters, this person will also be responsible for developing the strategic roadmap for the charging infrastructure of those electric vehicles. At Spin, we believe that micromobility is a powerful, transparent, and accountable ally in the fight against climate change. This person will serve a critical role in transitioning our deployment and collection fleet to electric vehicles, thereby significantly reducing our carbon footprint.
Strategically, the Sr. TPM will be critical in implementing new processes to help scale operations, supply chain, logistics and installation of Spin Hubs and other electric vehicle infrastructure needs. This is a unique opportunity to join a fast growing program in the early stages of its expansion, in a highly ambitious, high-impact role with significant growth potential.
- Manage end-to-end installation, including siting and permitting of Spin Hubs and other electric vehicle infrastructure projects
- Build and manage installation and construction budgets for each Spin Hub project
- Select, onboard, and manage installation and site prep vendors
- Coordinate electric connection of Spin Hubs in public ROW applications, working closely with electric utility companies and licensed electrical contractors
- Work collaboratively with internal teams in Operations, Partnerships, Finance, Policy, Business Development and Hardware on Spin Hubs projects and proactively keep all parties informed of progress and/or roadblocks
- Create a roadmap for efficiently and cost effectively charging our electric deployment/collection vehicles through a combination of in warehouse charging infrastructure and third party charging networks
- Willing to travel up to 40% of time
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years of related professional experience in building and scaling electric infrastructure projects, ideally in EV charging or utility companies
- Experiencing negotiating project estimates and contracts
- Experience managing project financials and budgets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work cross functionally to establish trust across all levels of the company
- Capable of prioritizing multiple parallel projects and objectives
- Experience working directly with cities and university officials, including understanding of city government organizational structures, processes, and decision-making authority.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment or high growth start up
- Experience with out-of-home advertising