San Jose, CA
Industry: Manufacturing & Automotive•
Less than 5 years
Posted 64 days ago
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML's holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection. We are located in the heart of San Jose and growing!
ASML is one of the world's leading manufacturers of lithography systems that help enable Moore's Law and the creation of increasingly powerful and capable electronic devices. At our San Diego location we are renowned for developing both deep ultraviolet (DUV) lithography light sources and next generation extreme ultraviolet (EUV) light sources. We are a multinational company with over 70 locations in 16 countries, headquartered in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
If you have a passion for technology and innovation you'll want to check us out. Be a part of ASML. Be a part of progress. Each day offers new and exciting challenges when you work for HMI, an ASML company.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
· Works with customers and local team to define, plan, prioritize and execute joint projects.
· Project interface between customer and ASML-HMI, to identify customer's requirement and allocate\align the resource to drive the solution in headquarter timely.
· Conducting customer engagement projects to demonstrate and improve the performance of our products.
· Frequently visit customer to listen their voice, supply the solution, build relationship and gain the trust.
· Fully support the product marketing and sales to drive the business revenue.
· Analyzes and summarizes progress or results of important projects and makes written and verbal presentation of results to customers, within HMI, and at industry meetings, as required.
· Becomes familiar with customer roadmaps, plans, processes, and challenges and communicates to HMI Marketing.
· Join HMI product roadmaps and technology or feature definition for future products with HMI Marketing.
· M.Sc. and above in Material Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics, and/or Chemical Engineering
· 3+ years of technical project lead experience, ideally in semiconductor environment
· Comprehensive knowledge of CD/overlay metrology, defect inspection and/or semiconductor process.
· Insight into leading-edge chipmakers' needs in terms of device design, process monitoring and control
· Strong English communication skills both written and oral.
· Ability to effectively communicate both technical and non-technical materials.
· Must able to work independently and also effectively as a member of a team.
· Able/willing to travel both internationally and domestically ~ 30% including to China and Taiwan with no travel restrictions (valid passport).
· Ph.D. degree in E.E., Physics and/or Chemical Engineering preferred
· Strong preference for experience in IC manufacturing, semiconductor process technology, and related fields
· Formal project management/leadership training and/or certificate also preferred.