Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 16 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, Hitched, The Bash, The Bump, and more) inspire, inform, and celebrate our communities as they move through life’s milestones. Our couples and business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
As a Senior Technical Program Manager, you will play a critical role in current and future initiatives that span TKWW’s product, engineering, and business teams. You will get the exciting opportunity to lead large scale technical programs. Your primary role will be to support initiatives being driven by our Paper Zone in collaboration with Product Marketing, Business Development, Merchandising, Operations, and the Product & Technology Organization.
- You are excited about the opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial company with a lively startup feel.
- You are an excellent communicator, capable of managing stakeholders in multiple disciplines across several global offices.
- You are a motivated, self starter who wants to see projects succeed and can overcome challenges.
- You are able to stay focused under pressure, prioritizing multiple work streams in a fast-paced environment.
- You are able to drive deliverables through completion and hold team members accountable for their work.
- Your skills and experience include management of projects, processes, programs, people, vendors, and clients.
- You know how to facilitate productive conversations when conflicts arise.
- You demonstrate strong technical aptitude.
- You have exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Partner with the Paper Zone, the broader Product & Technology Organization, Product Marketing, and Business Development teams to support product growth that helps engaged couples customize and purchase invitations for their entire wedding journey.
- Plan, schedule and ensure execution of project tasks, milestones, and deliverables related to the Paper Project
- Create and maintain project management artifacts including (but not limited to): communication plans, risk logs, decision logs, escalation procedures, project schedules, scope statements, high-level and detailed business requirements, technical specification documents
- Manage vendor selection processes
- Identify blockers and risks early, working to resolve or escalate when appropriate
- Regularly communicate progress to stakeholders
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Manage a multi-product release process to test, validate, and implement changes to applications & code
SUCCESSFUL SENIOR TECHNICAL PROGRAM MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 5+ years of Project Management experience including: analysis, project management, process management, program management, people management, vendor management, and client management
- Experience managing large scale programs that span Product and Business teams
- Experience successfully managing coordinated releases
- Jira experience is a plus
- Smartsheet experience is a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume and invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, and apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW and make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You Dream Big. You iterate and experiment to drive innovation.
- You Love Our Users. You keep our global community at the center of everything you do.
- You Do the Right Thing. You strengthen your team through respect, fairness, and inclusion.
- You Hustle Every Day. You favor urgency and own your outcomes.
- You Win Together. People are at the heart of our success and you play as a team.