Work like you mean it
Xevo is passionate about creating software that is so well designed and intuitive that using it disappears into the experience. Xevo is a world leader in connected car technology and hospitality solutions. We are daily pushing innovation with vertically integrated enabling technologies, applications and services. We are looking for a Technical Program Manager with a background in cloud services products to work in our Automotive team.
Xevo’s connected car solutions allow drivers to safely take their digital lifestyles with them wherever they go. Our complete end-to-end suite of automotive products seamlessly connects drivers and their vehicles to mobile applications, content and services. We take great pride knowing our software technology is licensed for millions of in-vehicle systems worldwide, supplying some of the world’s largest automotive OEMs and Tier 1 manufacturers with connected car solutions.
In this position, you’ll be responsible for defining project road maps and schedules, developing customer experiences into technical solutions across multiple applications and services, and working with developers and test engineers to deliver high quality solutions to our customers.
Your mission (should you choose to accept it.)
- Understand the automotive market’s application development needs.
- Work with our customers to design solutions.
- Generate technology strategy, build road maps then architect robust and innovative solutions.
- Software project management of a technical scrum team.
So, do you have what it takes?
- Must have: Experience in design and creation of applications and cloud services.
- Must have: BA/BS degree in CS or proven equivalent professional experience.
- Must have: 3-5 years’ experience in technical Program Management.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze business needs and recommend effective process/technology solutions.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to make presentations to all levels of management.
- Passion for customer service and building a relationship with our clients.
- Expected travel of 50%.