Are you interested in leading large scale programs that affect the top and bottom line of a large corporation? JLL is seeking a talented technical program manager to drive strategic initiatives.
As an ideal candidate, you will operate at all levels and provide strategic inputs to the program. To be successful in this role, you need to effectively communicate across diverse functional areas within Business and Technologies in multiple geographies. You are passionate about business outcomes, and drive results by effective stakeholder engagement, by providing structure for distributed teams, and by creatively removing impediments. As a senior leader, you can successfully navigate a matrix organization and bring teams together for effective collaboration. You help identify risks, develop mitigation plans and creatively problem solve to deliver on results.
- Bachelors Degree
- 10+ years experience managing projects and/or system integrations that are somewhat complex
- 2+ years experience managing concurrent software projects or large programs across multiple and geographically distributed teams
- Conversant with waterfall/agile methodologies
- Detailed oriented with project planning, status reporting, risk and issue mitigation. Experience with project financials and controls.
- Extensive experience in creating or redesigning, rolling out and executing organizational processes
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills
- Ability to develop consensus across organization
- Ability to work well with clients and juggle competing demands
- Results oriented with a strong customer focus
- Prior experience with Workday technologies
- Exposure to HR functional domains
- Experience with enterprise integrations with API & cloud based product suites
- Adept at usage of various tools such as Microsoft Excel & Project, JIRA
- Relevant certifications such as PMP® or CSM
- Experience directly managing people