$80K — $100K *
Come join the Consumer Group's Data Organization as a Data Analytics Senior Technical Program Manager! The CG Data Management team’s mission is to accelerate the outcomes of the data organization by driving data programs and uniting cross-functional teams to operate with velocity.
As part of the Data Management team, you will help us drive CG data initiatives in order to advance our data ecosystem and deliver critical business outcomes.You will have a direct impact on the core technologies powering the data organization and will leverage end to end data strategies to unlock the power of data to deliver amazing customer benefits.
· 5-8 years of experience in technical program management for large-scale business systems and/or software development initiatives. Previous software site administration experience and ability to code basic SQL and HTML a plus.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, information technology, engineering, or equivalent experience.
· Strong technical acumen (knowledge of big data, data analytics, data engineering is a plus), extreme attention to detail, and excellent organizational skills are required to produce high quality deliverables in a fast-paced environment.
· Outstanding communication skills appropriate for executive-level audiences; ability to structure and communicate goals of program, relationship to business goals, and other relevant success criteria
· Demonstrated ability to simultaneously understand and communicate the bigger picture while diving in to understand issues & risks to drive rapid resolution.
· Competencies: Adapts rapidly to changing circumstances, negotiates for commitments for the business that balance employee stakeholder, and artfully develops high level plans that generate stakeholder confidence and set manageable goals for execution.
· Data bugs / unplanned feature requests: Manage data bugs and unplanned feature work with Data Engineering. Co-manage the daily data triage stand-up, a cross-functional meeting with data engineering, to quickly resolve P0/P1 data issues. Update triage notes and JIRA stories with required action to drive resolution.
· Daily Data Processing: Monitoring and tracking of daily data processing and database resource pools. Communication of issues and delays to Analyst and partner channels
· Data metrics reporting: Update SLA and bug triage metrics Data OKRs and executive reports
· Data Tools Systems Administration: Tableau systems admin for CG Sites (user access, audits, upgrade management, triage server issues with central IT team)
· License Management: Manage our data tools license requests and query license requests across the data organization (data analytics, data engineering, data science)
· On-boarding: Onboard new Analytics team members by provisioning all program/tool access for new hires and working with the manager to assign buddy and onboarding activities
· Season Readiness: Develop and drive season readiness cross-functionally with Data Engineering
· Front line support to ~50 analysts: Daily support for analyst issues as needed for our data tools. Also includes managing the data weekly cascade letter, organizational chart and wiki management.
Valid through: 9/1/2020