About The Role
We are looking for a Senior Technical Product Manager to own the strategy and development of
Tinder Service Platform (TSP), a framework with unique, curated content products delivered via
services, APIs, and emerging technologies to other Match Group Brands.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify Market Needs- Identify specific solutions and services built internally to Tinder that will tackle problems and needs for consumers/partners on the extended platform.
- Drive Roadmap- Build and drive a strategic roadmap on how to continuously improve our existing API and Content/Service products, but also innovate on content and other delivery channels. Take into account the partner needs while defining and leading roadmap items.
- Generate Requirements- Generate customer-centric requirements with your team, based upon customer and partner inputs.
- Collaborate Cross-Functionally- Be the glue amongst the internal teams and act as a bridge between internal and partner teams and ensure all partners are aligned all the time.
- Manage Product Lifecycle- Manage overall product lifecycle plans for the API/Service product portfolio, from launches to end-of-life plans as appropriate. Develop new products and improve existing portfolios.
- Present and Evangelize- Present to customers/partners and senior management on opportunities and insights gleaned from our curated content.
- Be a problem solver- Balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment with ease.
What You’ll Need:
- Have a ‘Platform first’ or ‘API first’ kind of point of view.
- Strive to empower the middle tier of the ecosystem (e.g. developers, partners, admins).
- Ability to clearly distinguish between the platform’s core interaction and its enablers.
- Qualifying how the API/service delivers value from a product perspective.
- Experience with providing central infrastructure on which participants build and exchange value.
- Expertise in matching participants with each other and with content/services/APIs built.
- Nurture a partner ecosystem where participants can collaborate on the platform.
- Experience with Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Uncanny ability to structure problem-solving approaches and to bring multiple solutions to solving sophisticated problems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to advocate for Tinder’s products.