$80K — $100K *
About the role
Did you know that Insurance industry is highly vulnerable to future disruption? You have an opportunity to join a well-funded startup that is looking to go after a new market in this industry. Come, join us and be part of the disruption and help us conceptualize and define this new product. As part of this role you’ll be responsible for partnering with Product Owner by helping them understand the technical possibilities and solution options to develop the roadmap based on the product vision. The Senior TPM conveys the vision and strategy to the scrum team and provides direction on priorities and work to be delivered.
What you will do
• Sets expectations with business users on agile delivery plan; leads stakeholder requirements/expectations. Communicates release details to the business partners, and status to leadership. Handles issues and risks.
• Maintains detailed product backlog ensuring that it reflects the overall goals and priorities of the program roadmap, prioritizes work for the pods, sets acceptance criteria for each user story.
• Refines requirements and provides guidance, feedback and clarification on epics, features, and user stories, provides knowledge on system being developed. Ensures quality of features through facilitation and/or completion of user acceptance testing. Approves readiness of feature through testing effort.
• Determines appropriate sequence and priority of features to deliver optimal business value. Establishes release and sprint goals ensuring delivering the required business value. Controls scope for and approves release/sprint based on definition of done. Maintains environment plan/scheduling.
• Serves as Scrum master or agile coach and works to remove impediments. Provides mentorship and training to other Technical Project Managers on strategic and tactical Agile standard methodologies.
Who you are
• Experience owing product development lifecycle from roadmap creation to product delivery
• Experience working with engineering teams, facilitating technical conversations and helping breakdown large features into right size user stories
• Comfortable with large scale distributed systems, generating high-level architecture diagrams
• Experience with cloud architectures, experience with containers, microservices and cloud providers like AWS, Azure, GCP
• Ability to communicate strategy and vision to multiple partners, including customer base and internal leadership teams
• Startup experience is desired
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5 years' experience as a Product Owner, Product Manager, Technical Project Manager, or other technical roles.
What we offer you
We don’t take a “one-size-fits-all” approach when it comes to our employees. Our programs are designed to make your life better—both at work and at home.
• Flexible work program and telecommute arrangements
• Wellness program offering employees a variety of resources crafted to assist you in reaching and maintaining your optimum health
• Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and take advantage of immediate vesting and company matching up to 6%
• Paid time away including vacation and sick time, flex days and ten paid holidays
• Give back to your community and double your impact through our company matching
Valid through: 6/23/2021