NIKE Flagship Product team focuses on building best-in-class experiences and platforms that enable our consumers to explore product and content relevant to them on consumer experiences that matter to Nike.
In a Senior Technical Product Manager role, we are looking for someone who can define vision and drive delivery for a scalable and secure platform that serves Nike's highly valued partners.
Senior Technical Product Manager, Flagship Product
As a Senior Product Manager at Nike, you will lead the development of digital services to support out wholesale and digital partners with product information, assets, and content. You will be responsible for building retail platforms to enable seamless experience to consumer globally. You will build relations across Nike Direct organization including experience, functional and network partners. Your will drive all aspects of product lifecycle and will lead the squads for successfully delivery.
- Product vision: Create and implement a data-driven and market-informed product vision and program that aligns with overall Nike strategy.
- Leadership: Be an advocate your product and articulate business value for your product. Develop compelling presentations to share your platform strategy.
- Product roadmap: Develop Product roadmap based on clear understanding of consumer needs. Manage product priorities by setting clear and measurable objectives to achieve business goals
- Management: Lead a squad for product delivery and work with partner teams to ensure successfully implementation
- Measure: Define KPIs to measure success of the product
- Care for intake and prioritization process to develop a platform feature based on Market Insights and in-depth data analysis.
- Establish product priorities by setting clear and measurable targets to achieve business goals
- Analyze and communicate platform adoption, performance, time to market, quality and other metrics to stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in Technical Product Management
- 2+ years of experience in Digital platforms – preferred
- 2+ years of API and/or services development - preferred
- Demonstrated ability to influence critical business outcomes in a matrix based, global environment
- Experience working on cloud-based architecture. Experience with AWS platforms - preferred
- Strong leadership skills
- Outstanding written/oral, organizational, analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance or related field. Equivalent work experience can be substituted for degree requirements.