Description Summary Objective
The Senior Technical Product Manager works on our new Tax Servicing platform within the engineering organization. Technical Product Managers at Lereta work in tandem with our Business Product Team to define, scope, and prioritize the services and features we build to deliver the Exceptional Service we promise all of our customers. Technical Product Managers see products from inception thru implementation, serving as the owner for products throughout their lifecycle.
- Work side-by-side with multiple teams in engineering and across organization to build out our new platform enabling the next generation of lender products and services.
- Work with our User Researchers interviewing customers and users to understand their needs and challenges;
- Work with User Experience and other Product Managers to design, user test, and document requirements for new functionality;
- Work directly with Development teams to build and test the functionality
- Work with our Training and Operations teams to deploy features for use by our customers.
- Ability to distill requirements from multiple stakeholders into a single feature set
- Excellent communicator, both oral and written, with ability to influence at all levels and in various departments
- Proven ability to build and maintain strong relationships; capable of influencing 'hearts and minds'
- Deep knowledge of the product development life-cycle
- Results oriented, highly self-motivated, and quick-to-learn personality
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of delivering products on-time
Position Requirements Required Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or similar fields
- 7+ years of experience as a product manager
- Experience writing user stories to articulate requirements and working directly with development teams to implement those requirements
- Experience designing web-based applications utilizing the latest technologies
- Experience as a product owner on Agile teams is a must
Preferred Education & Experience
- Cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure) experience preferred
- This position has no supervisory responsibilities but provides work leadership to select employees.