$100K — $150K *
We are seeking a strong Sr. Technical Product Manager to define and lead the execution of our various product solutions.
● Owns a portfolio of complex products, and informs strategic decisions on investments across a portfolio to optimize business outcomes
● Work closely with partners, clients, and others within Faction to gain a deep understanding of their goals and requirements to inform your product roadmap Work directly with partner Product teams to co-develop solutions that support their respective storage solutions and differentiate Faction
● Works closely with technical internal teams, including engineering and development, to write user stories and requirements
● Understand, research and follow technical trends in the industry and in general. Able to assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, as well as make recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
● Serve as a product evangelist and subject matter expert to the technical/developer community.
● Develop and own a roadmap for your product that is aligned with executives and partners, and communicated internally and externally
● Develop product information (FAQs, ROI/TCO analysis, use cases) in conjunction with marketing
● Develop, measure, and report key metrics related to the product line, updating organizational stakeholders on progress and identifying areas of improvement
● Support the Sales teams as the subject matter expert in both technical and non-technical aspects of the product
● 4-8 years relevant product management experience,
● Technical background and experience in compute and storage technologies, cloud, and networking
● BS in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience; MBA preferred
● Significant experience in owning a product line related to cloud, virtualization, and storage technologies
● Experience applying market analysis to the marketing of products via market research, competitive analysis, market segmentation, and hands on experience of Storage platforms
● An understanding of software development, agile methodologies and developing workflow automation
● Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
● Excellent organizational and time management skills
● Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
● Creative thinker with a vision
● Attention to detail
Valid through: 6/25/2021
$80K — $100K *