We are looking for a Security and Data Loss Prevention (DLP) Product Manager who is hands-on, detail oriented, and execution focused. You must have proven experience defining enterprise services. You're able to work with complex enterprise customers and prioritize conflicting requirements. You must be able to write detailed technical specs.
- Manage conflicting requirements from complex and highly demanding enterprise customers to define the security and DLP strategy and prioritize the product roadmap of both teams
- Define product technical requirements, including writing clear, detailed, and thorough technical specifications for complex features
- Work closely with User Experience Design, Product Development and Quality Engineering Teams to properly define and plan new features
- Enable Sales and Technical Account Manager teams’ training around new software product capabilities, roadmap and technical product demos
- Share accountability on achieving measurable goals and executing the roadmap with Engineering partners.
Candidate must be able to work in full autonomy with two separate dedicated development teams, define the Symphony security and DLP product strategy, own the execution of the strategy, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities.
- 8+ years product management experience, leading projects from concept to production
- 5+ years as a "Product Owner," overseeing the full execution of design and engineering teams
- Candidates must have a strong computer science background. A Bachelors in Computer Science or Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Domain expertiserequired. Key areas include:
- Cryptography, Public Key Infrastructure, Certificate Authority, Trust Management, Identity Management
- Data Loss Prevention (DLP)
- Role based Access Control
- Experience defining UI features as well as APIs
- Creative problem solving skills
- A leader that brings both strategic and tactical capabilities. Able to gain the respect of the team on the basis of execution, knowledge, hands-on style, and decision making ability
- High level of self-training and self-drive. High integrity, principles, and ethics
- Ability to build relationships quickly and be authentic
- Experience defining services for the financial industry is a plus