The Sr. Technical Product Manager will lead the development, integration and management of all backend and technology solutions for Catch Sports. The role will also serve as a technology lead for the product and business team, assessing feasibility and reducing risk in order to build best-in-class technology solutions and products.
What will you be doing?
- Lead technologyarchitecture and data feed integration within all Catch Sports products to ensure optimal performance and stability.
- Manage SDK implementations and integrations into Catch Sports products, assessing feasibility, risk, mitigation strategies and technical requirements. Collaborate with cross-functional teams including, ads, analytics, video, social media, etc.
- Manage technical requirements phase for all products, working closely with mobile development vendors and internal technology teams. Collaborate, educate and improve understanding with all technical teams, translating product requirements into technical plan.
- Administer product simulations and rehearsals. Assist in managing live video integration and distribution processes.
- Identify and evaluate new device and smart home integrations opportunities to improve the capabilities of the Catch Sports app
- Find innovative, effective technology partners who help provide solutions for the Catch Sports
What do we require from you?
- Minimum of five years of product development and/or management experience with online and mobile products.
- Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification, validation and transfer to production.
- Proven experience with assessment, development, and deployment of digital products in environments using web and data services including: OBJ-C, JAVA, RUBY, ANGULAR, CSS, HTML, HTML5, REALM, JSON, SWIFT, POSTGRESQL, etc.
- Experience and demonstrable knowledge with video streaming technology, database and data feed architecture, push notification, registration and authentication technology, analytics technology, ad serving technology and payment systems.
- Experience in leading the development of mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
- BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
- While not a responsibility of this role, some web, app or database development/engineeringexperience is preferred.
Requisition # 159713BR