Standing at the critical junction between your network and your applications, A10 is a leader in secure application services. Our solutions protect and optimize application performance in a world of many clouds.
Are you up for the challenge?
Join us and make your impact on the future as our next…
SENIOR TECHNICAL PRODUCT MANAGER SF BAY AREA
Do you thrive in a fast pace environment?
Is taking ownership and driving a project through completion your thing?
Do you have a passion for technology?
Do you want to be on the forefront of innovation in application and security technologies?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, keep reading……
A Day in the Life:
The main focus will be around augmenting our accomplished product management group. As the ADC product manager you will proactively address market needs, define the roadmap and prioritize the features depending on business case. You will rely on interactions with customers and partners to get a good grasp of requirements. You will be expected to identify the gaps and solve the problems identified via these interactions, as well as your market research and general understanding of the technology and the potential use cases.
- Have ownership of ADC, CFW and SSLi product areas
- Influence change while conducting market analysis and directing product strategy and positioning
- Interact closely with customers to identify use cases and gaps
- Nurturing close partnerships with Product Marketing to help drive collateral
- Drive engineering for inclusion of new features
What do I need to land this role?
- A strong technical background
- Experience with
- Application Delivery/Load Balancing technologies like L4, L7, HTTP and HTTPS
- Networking basics and solid IPv4 and IPv6 knowledge,
- Security: Firewalls, IPS/IDS, DLP, WAF, authentication technologies, DDoS mitigation
- Experience with competitive analysis including the ability to demonstrate unique value propositions to targeted verticals
- Solid presentation skills to clearly articulate product functionality and advantages
- A technical background with prior experience in engineering, technical marketing or sales engineering is required
- Prior product management experience preferred though not required
- Bachelors and 8+ years, Master’s and 6+ years, or equivalent relevant experience
What Makes Us Unique?
- A senior leadership team that hasn’t forgotten what it’s like to be in the trenches
- A culture of authentic, savvy, engaged people who collaborate to achieve greatness
- Top- notch technology and a forward thinking environment that supports innovation
- A climate that embraces autonomy where you can leave your footprint and make an impact
- Healthy benefits starting on the first day of employment
- An unusually generous ESPP program