This Senior Technical Marketing Engineer role will focus on accelerating the adoption of NVIDIA's technology by our enterprise customers whether HPC, Accelerated Analytics, Deep Learning and machine learning solutions. You will collaborate with a variety of internal and external partners and business leaders to define and build solutions to use and optimize the NVIDIA products for deployment in our customers' AI, data science and HPC practices. Partnering with AI infrastructure gurus, this role will define and implement strategies on how to best deploy NVIDIA and partner technologies to a broad range of customers and vertical segments. Technical marketing engineer works closely with partners globally developing relationships, solving problems with their engineering teams, and helping them build a successful NVIDIA practice!
What you'll be doing:
- A huge part of the day-to-day job is collaborating with storage partners to design, develop and validate solutions integrating NVIDIA's software and systems technology to build data science solutions.
- Build targeted training for customers, partners and other Solutions Architects, by writing whitepapers, blogs, and curriculum, to simply working through hard problems with partners on a whiteboard.
- Work with a number of teams and individuals (e.g. global account managers, partner business managers, solutions architects, data scientists, etc.) to assist partners and customers on their mission critical projects.
What we need to see:
- 7+ years of proven experience
- Bachelors in computer science and engineering or equivalent experience
- Prior software, hardware, data center infrastructure, solutions development background
- Ability to balance multiple projects and constituents and prioritize under tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills both written, spoken, and visual
- Deep understanding of dense datacenter design including compute (GPU), storage and networking
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
- Exude high energy and a positive attitude
- Stellar verbal and written communication skills
- Prior partner management experience
- Strong affinity for building AI infrastructure solutions
- Passionate about AI, data science and HPC
- Have data science and GPU performance experience
- Want to make what was impossible possible!