- Evangelize and demonstrate Cloudflare products to analysts, prospects, and customers—in meetings, webinars, conferences and tradeshows.
- Build a lab for competitive testing to deliver hands on analysis of remote/SaaS access, web gateway, firewall and networking vendors. Define testing and comparative analysis ranging from the feature-level to the architecture and solution level.
- Lead the development and dissemination of compelling competitive knowledge through presentations, battlecards, 3rd-party tests, and
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering to adjust future product direction and strategy.
- Provide deal support for the field sales teams as needed for competitive sales opportunities
- Design, deliver, and train field sales on value-based demonstration of Cloudflare products and solutions. Create and maintain the official demo and video library of the Cloudflare product portfolio.
- Be a regular speaker for Cloudflare.
- 6+ years of experience of hands-on technical marketing in networking, security, and/or in a service provider.
- Network and application configuration using Rest APIs, SAML, GRE, IPsec, etc
- Deploying and configuring VPNs, routers, firewalls, and proxies
- Experience with Zscaler, Palo Alto Networks, Cisco’s security products
- Experience positioning technical products to both technical users and economic decision makers
- Solid presentation skills. This role demands someone who can communicate effectively with all stakeholders, and most importantly, with technically-oriented customers.
- Ability to effectively articulate and showcase technology with flair, and to different types of audiences.
- Self-starter who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative cloud services company.
- BS degree in Engineering (or related field) or has expert-level certifications (e.g. CCIE)
What Makes Cloudflare Special?