$80K — $100K *
Who We Are:
Aviatrix is a well-funded, pre-IPO, hyper-growth enterprise-software company based in the heart of Silicon Valley (Santa Clara, CA). Aviatrix technology has proven solid at scale with nearly 600 enterprise customers, over 40 of the Global Fortune 500. We have a top-tier, experienced leadership team, combined with a collaborative culture built on proven success, trust, execution, and respect. We're focused on getting things done!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Aviatrix Systems is looking for Technical Marketing Engineer to join its Solution Engineering team. As a TME at Aviatrix, you will partner with our peers at AWS, Azure, and GCP and pave the way for the future of networking and security in public clouds. If you are a self-starter, go-getter looking to build the next big thing in tech, you will find yourself at home with Team Aviatrix. This individual will focus on creation of technical marketing contents, product adoption and Pre-Sales support.
- Becomes subject matter expert on key features and help with the adoption
- Work with product management and engineering teams to validate and create technical marketing contents including reference architectures, blogs and videos
- You will play a key role in providing detailed technical information to our sales, marketing, and product management teams to help position Aviatrix platform against key competitors
- Lead architectural discussions with customers, partners, system integrators and field teams
- Provide thought leadership by analyzing customer feedback and shape product direction
- Assist in developing Aviatrix expert certifications and nurture technical community
- Help with bringing new product ideas that can be rapidly prototyped to prove new features and use cases
· Technical marketing experience (documenting validated designs, reference architectures, case studies, blogs and videos)
· Comfortable presenting at a webinars, road shows and conferences
· Experience designing and deploying cloud infrastructure in at least one of the Public Clouds [Azure, AWS or Google]
· Mentoring mindset - Ability to develop technical content and enable the internal teams, community, customers, and partners
· Networking background in the data center technologies, virtualization, router, load balancer and firewall, etc.
· Flexibility to travel and assist Pre-Sales teams on advance pursuits as required
· Scripting knowledge and Automation experience is a plus
· Bachelors or Master's degree in Engineering or equivalent industry experience
· Aviatrix ACE Professional and CSP Architect level certification
· Team player with an eagerness to learn multiple clouds
Aviatrix, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not make hiring decisions based on race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Valid through: 11/11/2021
$80K — $120K *