We are looking for Senior Technical Manager for our client in San Jose, CA
Job Title: Senior Technical Manager
Job Location: San Jose, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Senior Technical Lead / Managers have the technical chops to roll up their sleeves and provide technical leadership to major projects, as well as manage a team of engineers. They not only optimize their own code but make sure engineers are able to optimize theirs
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of relevant work experience, including technical management of software developers and system administrators/architects.
- Experience designing and implementing distributed systems.
- Relevant technical experience.
- 8years of relevan thands-on technical management experience of software developers, systems administrators/architects, as well as a record of individual technical achievement. 5 years of experience in leading highly-complex, technically-challenging, cross-functional software oriented projects from inception to delivery.
- Excellent Java and/or Python skills.
- Engage and manage a team of software engineers, including task planning and code reviews.
- Engage with Partner teams, inside and/or outside of Google. Own and manage communication with those teams.
- Proactively anticipate and plan mitigations for risks, respond and resolve problems as they occur, to keep your projects on track.
- Be the interface on behalf of the team for planning, prioritization and dependency management.