Senior Technical Lead
8 - 10 years experience • Hardware
Role: Senior Technical Lead
Location: Herndon, VA 20171
Duration: 10+ Months Contract
Must be able to obtain Public Trust Clearance.
· Strong leadership and communication skills – versatile ability to work directly with large development team, customer and management.
· 8+ years advanced computer programming skills in Java/J2EE, Web Services and APIs.
· 2+ years advanced computer programming skills in JSF 2.x and PrimeFaces (preferred) or similar Faces framework.
· Advanced working skills in programming with SQL or Oracle.
· 5+ years of experience in systems analysis and working closely with business customer.
· Experience with Subversion, code versioning and change management concepts.
· Experience with Ant, Maven, Artifactory, and Jenkins with hands-on knowledge working with each, to automate development processes.
· Experience with full life-cycle software applications development (i.e., design, construction, testing, and implementation).
· Experience with requirements definition and specifications design.
· Experience analyzing functional requirements in Sprints to write component detailed design technical documents.
· Able to design and build systems that are integrated with other client systems.
· Demonstrates an expert level of proficiency in the use of computer languages and utilities necessary to support application development.
· Experience with Eclipse.
· Experience with WebSphere 8.5 or greater.
· Experience with ESRI or other geospatial technologies.
· Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the AgileScrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
· Able to adhere to client development standards
· Proven ability to develop and maintain system documentation
· Ability to work independently with minimal direction
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.