The Senior Technical Engineer position will focus as a Senior Resource/Team Lead on the Lower Lifecycle Management in the Enterprise QA and DEV space. The ideal candidate will have expertise in Enterprise QA as well as the candidate will have a wide breadth of knowledge across application architecture, infrastructure architecture and design, automation solutions and proactive system monitoring. Ideal Candidate will also have a passion for Incident Management, Root Cause Analysis, and Attention to Detail. Must be able to work independently as well as within a team to accomplish unit and organizational goals. Should be a self starter that can manage multiple priorities effectively. Excellent communication skills are necessary to be successful in the role.
Job Duties Include:
- Incident Management at a high level.Will be accountable to drive triage management across functional towers/groups.Will participate in oncall rotation as Incident Commander that will be directly accountable for managing system wide outages.
- Root Cause Analysis management.Will be accountable to drive stability goals across the QA organization.
- Continuous Automation Integration.Using automation/self-healing to solve routine outages.
- Proactive Detection/Monitoring Alerting.Define and enhance proactive monitors to prevent outages and enhance system stability.
- Metrics generation and analysis to supplement reducing negative impact.
- Architecture design/owner of proactive monitoring systems
- Sharepoint functional site administration
The Senior Technical Engineer role portrait includes the following:
- Plan for and acquire project resources, make the most effective use of the people involved with the project
- Confirm scope, develop and oversee project plans and implement scope change control procedures across multiple application/functional areas
- Monitor progress, manage issues, mitigates risk.Interacts with customers at the technical level, as required
- Proactively interact with BA, Development, UAT and Production support to lower defect leakage
- Partner with the Release team to streamline release and deployment processes.
- Understand QA Best practices across IT industry and make recommendations for implementing the same.
- Facilitate reviews, test strategy design sessions and all SDLC reviews.Participate in QA advisory roles, as required.
- Partner with the business users to understand their needs and translate those to the final project deliverables
- Architect automation frame work.
- Minimum of 8 years of Enterprise QA experience including the following:
- Minimum of 8 years of Incident Management/Change Management expertise.
- Minimum of 8 years of Extensive troubleshooting experience across multiple platforms or applications.
- ITIL related certifications a plus.
- Sharepoint administration experience a plus.
- Zabbix functional experience a plus.
- Project Management a plus.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent years of related professional work experience in combination with one additional year of
experience is required for each year of college not attained.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Job ID: 720694BR