Position: Senior Technical Developer
Job Purpose: The Senior Technical Developer will lead the team in the provision of technical development and system design. Support the design and creation of technical specifications from functional specifications for complex development projects, analyze the impact of vendor provided updates and upgrades to the system, and programming solutions using the PeopleTools suite.
Job Duties Include:
- Uphold responsibility of managing a team of as many as 6 PeopleSoft developers.
- Work with customers to understand their business processes and requirements.
- Translate requirements into technical solutions.
- Resolve issues that arise during development.
- Communicate project and development status to key stakeholders throughout entire development process.
- Use best practices to test and deploy changes from development to test, staging and production environments.
- Conduct product development activities in support of application enhancements and system problems (e.g. writing PeopleCode, building or altering PeopleSoft objects, creating/modifying component interfaces, modification and development of application engines, writing DMS and/or SQL statements, creating SQRs etc.).
- Conduct technical design walkthroughs.
- Perform peer reviews on otherdeveloper code.
Responsibilities sometimes require working evenings and weekends, sometimes with little advanced notice.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent technical skills, organizational and planning skills, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills, problem analysis, attention to detail and accuracy, solid judgment and decision-making ability, takes initiative and is adaptable and customer service oriented.
Clearance: Must be able to obtain security clearance or currently hold a clearance.
Education and Experience: The preferred candidate will have a minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience leading a PeopleSoft Enterprise development and support. Expert knowledge of Application Packages, PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Workflow, Application Engine, Component Interface, and Integration Broker. BS in Computer Science Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, ElectricalEngineering, Information Technology or Mathematics or equivalent experience. Security+ and an PS certification are preferred for this position.
Na Ali`i Is Proud to Be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer