As a Senior TechnicalData Analyst within our Data Solutions team, you will play a critical role in helping scale Addepar by building elegant solutions in a large and complexfinancial data processing environment. We are hiring for this role to design and build out critical business workflows within our operations,custodianfeeds, and client conversions teams.
- Rapidly prototype and build solutions using Addepar’s APIs that deliver tangible and measurable results.
- Partner with analysts in the Data Solutions organization to deeply understand their tools, processes, and pain points.
- Partner with Product organization to get a rich understanding of future vision and approach.
- Leverage your own deep financial industry knowledge, insights gleaned from the team, and the Addepar platform to design flexible and scalable solutions.
- Provide thought leadership that will drive evolution in the Addepar platform and environment.
- Must have great intuition, be practical, and demonstrate high degree of grit to solving large and nuanced data challenges.
- Have a strong track record in solving financial data challenges in areas such as securitymaster integration and quality control, reconciliation of transactional portfolio accounting systems, custodial data feed integration.
- 5+ years of working experience with a strong track record of advancement/achievement.
- Expert knowledge of Excel, Python, SQL.
- Strong knowledge of Bloomberg or equivalents.
- Have experience integrating third-party front or back office systems.