$80K — $100K *
As a Senior Technical Consultant, you will play an integral role in the design, configuration and deployment of client applications. You will use your technology skills to implement web-based applications and collaborate with clients to leverage the latest industry and technology best practices. Our Senior Technical Consultants participate in the definition and development of the requirements and detailed design for the customer-specific application, allowing you to gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience while also helping to lead implementation teams.
You’ll be part of the Huron Higher Education team with opportunities to collaborate, learn and grow while impacting some of the most prestigious higher education and research institutions.
Let’s get to work – together.
- U.S. work authorization is required
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on application development/programming experience in or using:
- Database technology and SQL/query design, preferably using Microsoft SQL Server.
- HTML or XML
- Source code control technology and process
- Web services using SOAP or REST technologies
- Experience leading implementation teams
- Willingness and ability to travel annually on a 20% basis; work extended hours as necessary
Valid through: 8/27/2020
$150K — $200K
10 days ago