Do you enjoy building models, solving problems, and developing applications using MATLAB? Our Consulting team does this every day, so consider joining us! In this role, you will lead cutting edge projects across a wide array of industries, including finance, energy, aerospace, automotive, robotics, telecom, and more. Working as part of a larger team, you will apply your MATLAB expertise to develop solutions for our customers in the realms of mathematical modeling, data analysis and analytics, visualization, machine and deep learning, optimization, signal processing, distributed computing, and software application development.
The location of this position is: Novi (MI), Natick (MA), or Torrance (CA).
- Provide direct technical contributions to consulting projects: stating problems, conceiving solutions, architecting, designing, modeling, coding, and testing. (~50% of time).
- Develop application frameworks, reference architectures, and demos spotlighting product features and professional service capabilities.
- Dialogue with customers to define challenges and goals, capture requirements, assess alignment of needs and capabilities, and write statements of work.
- Lead projects – Support pre-sales activities; manage consulting engagements, internal collaborations, and special projects.
- Provide customer feedback and personal recommendations to our Development team to improve our products.
- Continuously expand and publicize your technical and professional capabilities.
- A bachelor's degree and 7 years of professional work experience (or a master's degree and 5 years of professional work experience, or a PhD degree) is required.
- Proficiency with MATLAB
- Candidates for this position must be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer without restriction.
- Visa sponsorship will not be provided for this position.
- MS in Engineering, Science, Computing, or Mathematical field
- Experience with object-oriented programming
- Experience with databases
- Experience with statistics and machine learning
- Experience with time series analysis
- Experience analyzing datasets larger than machine RAM
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure
- Experience programming APIs
- Experience working with customers/clients/sponsors.
- Experience with quantitativefinancial modeling and financial analysis techniques