Be a part of the future of cloud at one of the fastest growing and profitable companies in enterprise software. Veeva is experiencing rapid growth and strong demand as the cloud software market is evolving toward industry-specific, cloud solutions. Veeva topped the Fortune Future 50 list of U.S. companies poised for breakout growth and was listed as one of the fastest growing companies among Forbes Fast Tech 25.
We build innovative SaaS solutions that span CRM, content management, and data for the life sciences industry. Our more than 675 customers ranging from emerging biotechs to the largest global pharmaceutical companies including Bayer, Lilly, Merck, and Novartis.
We are driven by our core values: do the right thing, employee success, customer success, and speed. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create and bring to market solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life.
As a Senior Technical Architect, you will be a leading member of the Veeva Systems Professional Services group working on providing consulting and technical architecture design on project teams implementing Veeva Vault R&D applications and Vault Platform cloud solutions to companies in the life sciences industry.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Technical Architect will lead customer implementations by providing expertise with solution architecture design, technical integration design, and Vault Platform best practices. The Senior Technical Architect is a customer advocate working closely with other Veeva teams (Services, Product, Sales, Strategy) to ensure customer success today and in the future.
- Provide subject matter expertise on the Veeva Systems implementation, Vault R&D product suite, Vault Platform, technical design, and Software as a Service (SaaS) implementation best practices
- Design and implement cloud-based integrations
- Design and provide subject matter expertise for development of custom applications
- Implement Java based solutions using the Vault Java SDK
- Manage integration and development projects and resources
- Contribute to our professional services knowledge base
- Develop internal and external tools to help our customers and our consultants
- Partner with other parts of the organization to deliver technical presentations to current and prospective customers to evangelize the value of Veeva’s solution.
- Minimum 7 years integration architecture, design, and development for enterprise/cloud software (Salesforce.com, PeopleSoft, Oracle, Siebel, SAP, Workday, etc.) or document/content management systems (Documentum, OpenText, SharePoint, etc.)
- Minimum 7 years customer facing technical consulting experience
- Minimum 5 years development experience with one of the following languages – Java, .NET, Python, C#, or C++
- Experience building solutions and interfaces in cloud, SaaS applications using REST APIs
- Proven track record meeting with senior management and executives as the subject matter expert
- Experience leading and mentoring team members
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with SDLC process
- Ability to articulate integration design patterns
- Travel approximately 25%
Nice to Have
- Experience in the pharmaceutical and life sciences industry
- Experience with Clinical, Regulatory, Quality, or Safety business processes
- Project Management experience for enterprise software implementations
- Experience with GxP regulations and software validation process
- Document/Data migration experience
- Product Manager experience
- Experience with source code control systems
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools such as Lambda and EC2