- Provide architectural solutions/designs to project execution teams for implementation.
- Provide technology architectural assessments, strategies, and roadmaps for one or more technology domains.
- Work with application developers, users, operational leadership, and subject matter experts to understand current and future operational data analysis goals. Recommend moderntechnology stacks to meet those goals and help engineering teams migrate toward their use.
- Collaborate with the customer's operations and technology leadership on the future analytic goals of the organization, and design a technical architecture to meet those goals. Participate in configuring the architecture, and advise engineering teams on its efficient use.
- Lead a work stream or act as a team lead and manage non-complex components of the work plan/project.
- Utilize analytical, process, and/or technical skills to meet project objectives and deliverables that are self-directed and within project scope.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in advanced technologies including a minimum of 3+ years as a Technical Architect
- Bachelors degree in Business, Computer Science, engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent (Advanced degreedesired)
- Experience in the concepts and methodologies of enterprise architecture (e.g. Zachman Framework, TOGAF, etc) and application architecture
- Conceptual knowledge of Automotive Sales area processes and functions
- Knowledge of Information Technologies (Databases, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure, Networks, Web and Integration software)
- Broad understanding of technologies and experience in implementation methodologies, software development life cycle process, and project management
- Excellent planning and organization, project management and time management skills
- Strong problem solving and negotiation abilities
- Ability to inform, educate and influence managers and employees to support goals and initiatives
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills are necessary to effectively convey goals and initiatives to staff and management
- Knowledge of the vendor market and possess existing relationships
- Mobile Application Development Experience
- Strong integration background
J2EE/Java development background required with as many of the following as possible:
- WebSphere Application Server
- IBM Integration Bus (IIB), WebSphere MQ
- Tivoli Access Manager
- Oracle RDBMS
- Business/Consumer-facing web applications, Web Services
- Portal/web services design/development desired
- IBM Datapower
- IBM Mobile First
- Continuous Integration Tools (SVN/Maven/Jenkins/JIRA)
Job ID 2018-4310