$150K — $200K *
Strategic partner to develop and execute the Innovation & Renovation business(es) strategy(ies) for the market(s) they support. Lead direct reports to deliver Innovation & Renovation and improvement projects, and transfer knowledge to factories, while ensuring compliance with Nestlé Policies and standards, local regulatory and legislative requirements.
1. Implementation of I&R Strategy for the supported product categories in the market.
a. Prioritize resources to meet project demands across all streams of work allocation and budget for staff.
b. Develop, coach, and lead direct reports within the Application Group to enable delivery of the Technical & Production and market business strategies.
1. Introduction of new products and processes within factories.
a. Proactively engage and partner with R&D/PTC, factory, marketing, and corporate functions to ensure flawless execution of the project pipelines for I&R.
2. Continuous improvement/optimization of current products and processes within factories according to local business needs and supply situation and/or implementation of initiatives.
a. Managing projects related to technological rationalizations in line with factory priorities.
b. Implementation of Global or business driven initiatives, support suppliers or co-manufacturer development to ensure supply.
3. Ensure adherence to all products, processes, materials standards. Responsible for the adherence of all the conditions specified by the product/process/material standards are strictly applied by operations.
4. Develop expertise for product and process mastership within TAG
a. Develop and maintain the competencies required for product/process mastership to enable manufacturing excellence.
5. Provide first line support to factories.
a. Ensure knowledge transfer related to product/process mastership to eliminate the root cause of assistance requests.
b. Act as local coaching and training resource for product/process mastership.
REQUIREMENTS AND MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
• A BS or MS degree in Food Science, Food Engineering, Chemical Engineering or related field.
• Being multilingual, in English and Spanish at a minimum, is highly preferred
• 10 plus years of Consumer Packaged Goods food technology experience.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience, leading teams and/or direct reports.
• End to End experience and or mindset, with product development experience in one of the following areas: dairy / Seasoning / Aseptic .
• Position request approximately 20% – 30% travel.
• Minimum of 10 years of Consumer Packaged Goods food technology experience.
• Experience leading teams and/or direct reports.
• Working knowledge of the food industry with a broad understanding across manufacturing & technical
• Cross functional/cross market experience highly preferred.
• Knowledge of introducing new products utilizing a stage gate process
• Past experience in project management
• Current understanding of market/competitive activity
• Strong knowledge of ingredient and product design and food manufacturing processes
• Strong understanding of business acumen
• Strong communication skills: interpersonal, presentation, oral and written
• Ability to coach & develop direct reports.
Valid through: 11/19/2021
$150K — $200K *
31 days ago