Provides high level technical support and serves as a technical lead within a line-of-business for project development initiatives and multiple end-user groups. Collaborates with business analysts and enterprise architect team members to create and maintain technical solution documentation that fulfills business requirements. Ensures adherence to Synovus enterprise standards.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Translates business requirements into technical solution documentation consisting of workflows, architectural diagrams, and any specific logic related for implementation. Partners with Enterprise Architecture team members throughout a project's lifecycle, ensuring approval of finalized solution documentation.
- Ensures and is accountable for successful implementation, migration and deployment of finalized build packages through quality assurance, staging and production environments.
- Serves as a technical subject-matter-expert with regard to department specific applications. Provides feedback and alternatives to business and technical counterparts to assist with project direction. Provides guidance to technical staff ensuring work adheres to enterprise standards.
- Provides warranty period support and ensures the technical success of applications and code. Assists production support engineering with troubleshooting and de-bugging of production issues as needed.
- Each team member is expected to be aware of risk within their functional area. This includes observing all policies, procedures, laws, regulations and risk limits specific to their role. Additionally, they should raise and report known or suspected violations to the appropriate Company authority in a timely fashion.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Minimum RequirementsPreferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP.NET, C#, IIS 6, IIS 7.5, SQL, Linux, Microsoft Server 2003-2008
- Knowledge of networking and database administration, HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP.NET, C#, IIS 6, IIS 7.5, SQL, Linux, Microsoft Server
- Knowledge of bank systems, networking, Database administration, HTML, CSS, PHP, ASP.NET, C#, IIS 6, IIS 7.5, SQL, Linux, Microsoft Server
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field.
Six (6) years of professional job related experience in a developer or engineer role OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Strong knowledge and familiarity in database structures used in an enterprise environment.
- Knowledge of server and networkarchitecture standards.
- Skill in leading business and technical teams in a matrix management format.
- Ability to clearly and concisely translate business requirements into detailed solution flows and technical requirements for development and engineering teams.
- Ability to work closely and effectively in a mix of business, technical, and architectural teams to accomplish a goal.
- Ability to accurately report status updates, results, and potential obstacles to management teams and other group and project stakeholders.