Essential Job Functions
This role is instrumental in supporting vendor technology solutions and other internally-developed software components.
- Drive solution architecture, technical designs and security designs to support enterprise needs while thoroughly considering multiple systems impact.
- Maintains knowledge of emerging technologies and recommends/evaluates technologies.
- Ensures proper coordination between teams and all interfacing groups.
- Provides technical expertise in the examination and definition of objectives of existing or proposed systems and in the design of improved systems utilizing information technology
- Ensures adherence to Bank and information systems policies and procedures, security measures and audit standards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 12+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 10+ years of J2EE experience
- 10+ years of Web applications experience (Application server and Database)
- 5+ years of Web Services experience
- 6+ years of MVC (Model-View-Controller) Framework experience including security frameworks
- 8+ years of Integration Services experience
- 5+ years of Banking domain experiencerequired
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior experience with Capital Stream/Loan Origination system
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Agile
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build, deployment and release management
- A BS/BA/BE degree or higher in information technology.