Expert knowledge of your field. Excellent communication and leadership skills. Analytical. Enjoys research. If these describe you, apply now to be a Senior Technical Advisor at ProSync.
Title of Position: Senior Technical Advisor
Description of Position:
- A senior technical advisor is an expert in a particular field of knowledge who can provide detailed information, advice, and direction to organizational leadership and technical teams.
- Possesses an in-depth understanding of the organization’s mission, products and services and ensures that technical policies, guidance, and procedures are rigorous and comprehensive.
- Will routinely meet with Command Section Technical Advisor.
- May provide and present technical assistance for applications of advanced theory, principles, concepts, and methods.
- Overall responsibilities include supporting senior leaders and managers in charge of the technical planning and execution of services associated with the contract.
- Responsibilities may include conducting research and providing recommendations that support strategic initiatives such as the development and enhancement of the organization’s technical test and evaluation (T&E) strategies, networks, laboratories, automation and instrumentation.
- Oversees research, evaluation, and implementation of new technologies.
- Identifies issues associated with implementation of emerging technologies and appropriate courses of action.
- Works with the Government to ensure that recommended solutions meet the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Oversees the technical work of project administrators, their project teams, and task order leads.
- Provides precise communications to government and contractor leadership regarding work being proposed or performed, productivity, process improvements, and status.
- Responsible for the conduct and content of technical program/project reviews to the government.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Education and Experience Required:
- Requires a technical Master’s degree and at least fifteen (15) years of technical experience in the field or in a related technical area. Relevant technical degrees include the following, while othercurriculums may be considered by the Government: various engineering and science disciplines, Physics, Operations Research, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Mathematics.
- Related certifications in the area of specialization may be substituted for one (1) year of experience. Examples of Government or industry training include, but are not limited to, DAWIA Test and Evaluation Level 3 certification, DAWIA Systems Planning, Research, Development and Engineering (SPRDE) Level III certification, and United States Federal or DoD school training and certification on a specific system, network, or technology.
- U.S. Citizenship and Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI eligibility required.