Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Reports to the Sr. Manager of Technical Advisors
- Responds directly to clinical and non-clinical consulting questions (via phone or email) from eye care practitioners, laboratories and their related staff.
- Consults and advises on escalated troubleshooting cases with more challenging and difficult fit patients.
- Evaluate clinical photos and data to discuss with ECP on lens parameter changes for the optimal patient lens fit.
- Educating ECPs on SEC product lens designs as lens parameters are changed.
- Recommending the best SEC product and design to meet the practitioner and patient needs.
- To assist ECP inquiries (via email or phone) to customize the contact lens to the patient’s needs and the ability to handle up to 40 customer inquiries a day.
- Assists with clinical training materials for eye care practitioners, laboratories and their related staff (photos and videos of contact lens fits, manuals, forms, etc.).
- Support cross-functional team in customer service, sales, marketing, in technical fitting of specialty contact lenses.
- Support cross-functional team in RA/QA with FDA requirements as needed, for Paragon CRT.
- Support global distributor inquires on technical fitting advice and troubleshooting.
- Develop clinical presentations to eye care practitioners, laboratories and their staff, as needed.
- Develop clinical training for Company employees, as needed.
- Attend lab seminars, conventions and other practitioner meetings as required to exhibit, present, and educate.
- Interface regularly with multi-discipline eye care professionals, as well as within the company including marketing, customer service, regulatory, and senior management.
- Respond to U.S. practitioners’ requests relative to contact lens fitting, professional relations activities.
- Maintain all appropriate documentation and records for the ECP lens parameter adjustments.
- Assist in technical training support of new technical specialists.
CooperVision’s management team is committed to the development of and implementation of the quality management system and maintaining its effectiveness by communicating to the organization the importance of meeting customer as well as statutory and regulatory requirements.
Travel: Maximum travel would be 5% (3 weeks per year)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good knowledge of computer programs including; Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, Teams, Sharepoint, and Microsoft Dynamics for the entry of technical consultation notes.
- Licensed fitting optician or NCLE certification
- Detail orientated
- Capable of handling multiple projects and patient cases at the same time and working under pressure
- Friendly customer service skills