The Senior Technical Account Executive role is primarily responsible for identifying, developing, and closing new and repeat business opportunities in the commercial business market. This position partners with the Chief Technical Officer, internal teams, clients, and vendors to provide subject matter expertise while exhibiting trustworthy guidance. This position will utilize best practices and methodologies to perform outstanding pre-sales and ongoing account management for our clients to ensure long term client relationships. This is an experienced technical consultant and sales position that requires continued in-depth knowledge of our business applications and commercial vertical.
• Generate and close new and repeat sales opportunities by providing product and technical information in a timely and consultative manner to meet established goals
• Maintain and strengthen domain knowledge within their industry vertical
• Gathers customer requirements and expectations and collaborates with the Arctic IT team to recommend specific products and solutions
• Responsible for preparing responses to RFP's and presenting to prospects and customers
• Responsible for writing a defined scope of work for potential business and presenting to prospects
• Build and provide demos of systems and software to prospects and customers
• Own and maintain relationship with customers in their Industry; Trusted Advisor from initial sale through lifetime of client
• Ensures that sales opportunities are responded to in a timely manner
• Perform Account Management Touch. Onsite and Remote. Ensure Constant Communication with clients.
• Work with Customer Care on renewals, quotes, invoices, etc.
• Supports marketing team in all marketing efforts specific to their industry vertical
• Perform billable activities on an engagement to design solution in specific functional areas where they have strong domain expertise
• Leverage the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sales Software to consistently update opportunity status, client communications, and contact information for all accounts touched.
• Represent Arctic IT at industry events, including round tables, speaking forums and trade shows
• Present on industry vertical panels and participate in public speaking opportunities
• Follows up on status of quotes, orders, shipments, and receipts and communicates with clients, vendors, and Arctic IT team members appropriately
• Remains knowledgeable on all applications implemented by Arctic IT, including pricing structures, integration capabilities, core application functionality, and vertical specific functionality
• Understands our competition and their offerings and Arctic IT's competitive advantage
• Attends sales team meetings to collect and report accurate status of opportunities and efforts
• Strive to meet budget goals, and all sales strategies should be delivered with a high degree of quality and stakeholder satisfaction
• Other duties as assigned Requirements QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communications or related discipline preferred
• Minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a professional IT sales and or consulting environment
• Strong verbal/written communication skills with ability to communicate effectively in a polished, professional, and friendly manner. Public speaking experience preferred.
• Skill in organizing and managing time across multiple tasks.
• Skill in understanding customer needs and providing quality customer service.
• Ability to work in fast paced environment.