Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides local and remote assistance to end-users in the field – laptop, desktop, mobile devices, rugged devices and other technology as required.
- Tier 2 field IT support of enterprise clients (desktops, laptops and rugged devices) and client application systems.
- Provides business continuity support for end-users - life cycle support for the client PCs, configure/support clients and user assistance as needed.
- Documents issues and resolutions within the enterprise ticket tracking system and/or knowledge base.
- Assists with maintaining corporate client standards and standardized processes, including the installation, maintenance and enhancements for the configuration of existing and proposed systems.
- Configures and deploys new workstations, printers, and software.
- Provides onsite support for client printer configurations and other IT related support tasks as needed.
- Maintains current documentation on end-user computing applications and computer asset inventory.
- Follows standards, best practices and processes for the company, department and team.
- Good knowledge of several technical skills for client support.
- Will be included in the rotations for on-call on a routine basis.
- Good knowledge of workstation systems, Operating systems, Microsoft Products, and Outlook
- Can resolve basic problems related to client software and configurations.
- Customer service skills and professionalism for interacting with users required, as well as the ability to function within and contribute to a strong team environment. Must enjoy assisting customers through issues on the telephone as well as in person.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Experience with supporting field clients in an Energy business a plus
- Occasional travel to field sites required
- Dedication to quality customer service. Good communications skills, excellent telephone etiquette and an ability to deal effectively with customers, vendors, peers and management. Must have a desire to work in a team environment.
- 5-7 years of client computer support (Windows 7/10)
- The ability to carry up to 50 lbs
- Ability to travel
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet