We're not solving a small problem, and we're not addressing a small market. We're going after email; the one activity that consumes more of our work day than any other.
Our enthusiasm doesn't stop there. Next: calendars, notes, contacts, tasks. We are building the productivity platform of the future.
DO THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE 🌟
As our Senior Tech Recruiter, you'll partner closely with the Head of People, our Leadership team, and our Recruiting team to bring in great technical talent.
We made products at Apple, Google, LinkedIn, Peloton, Flipboard, and Facebook. We founded Rapportive (acquired by LinkedIn), LiveRamp (acquired for $310M), and built pry (used by 25% of Ruby developers). Our investors include Andreessen Horowitz, First Round Capital, IVP, Tiger Global Management, Sam Altman, and the founders of Gmail, Dropbox, Reddit, Discord, Stripe, GitHub, AngelList, and Intercom.
This time, we're swinging for beyond the fences. We are building a household brand and a worldwide organization. We are here to do the best work of our lives, and we hope you are too.
- Recruit amazing talent for our Engineering and Product teams.
- Sell the Superhuman Mission, Vision, and Values to candidates while building relationships and screening to alignment with our core values
- Set sourcing goals across the recruiting team to ensure we have a robust and diverse pipeline.
- Collaborate across the team to craft a winning talent strategy that leverages our team, brand, and product.
- Ideate and execute on diversity and inclusion initiatives, programs, and efforts.
- Tell our story via our blog, social media, and community events.
SOUND LIKE YOU? 🙌
- Experience: You have 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in a fast-paced environment with at least 2+ years focused on Technical recruiting.
- Tools of the Trade: You have experience with passive sourcing platforms (LinkedIn, Entelo), active candidate marketplaces (Hired, AngelList), and applicant tracking systems (Greenhouse, Lever).
- Diversity & Inclusion: Building a culture of diversity and inclusion is not an afterthought. It’s the first thing you champion when building a team.
- Relationship Builder: Your peers would say you’re one of the most connected people they know, and that you enjoy connecting with people from all walks of life. Building relationships and garnering trust is often your top priority.
- Community Builder: You enjoy going to events, meeting people, and being the face of your company. You also enjoy putting together and organizing events for the community, including talks, meetups, and dinners.
- Effective Communicator: You are well-spoken and articulate, with a dash of charm. Your written communication inspires and gets people excited.
- Highly Organized: You are able to juggle and coordinate multiple opportunities and tasks, while keeping a high attention-to-detail bar.
- Growth Mindset: Self-improvement is one of your core personal values. You constantly seek feedback to improve yourself.
- Delight Focused: You are boundlessly optimistic! You care about going the extra mile for prospects, candidates, and your teammates, and think of new ways to put a smile on peoples’ faces.
- Tenacious: You work harder and smarter than those around you. You won't stop until the job is done to a high degree of quality. You don’t give up!
- Location: We're open to you joining us in our San Francisco office or from a home office anywhere in North America
Taking Care of Your Future 🙏
- Medical, dental and vision insurance: 100% coverage for you, 75% coverage for all your dependents.
- Voluntary insurance: short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.
- 401(k) plan (non-company matching).
Generous Time Off 🏝
- Take as much vacation as you like!
- Flexible parental leave.
Investing in Your Growth ✍️
- $3000 per year towards your professional development.
- Allyship education program to help build your best self.
Setting You Up For Success 🧑🏻💻👩🏾💻
- Custom MacBook Pro.
- $3000 budget for workstation setup.
- All your lunches catered or expensed.