Engineer Analyst Architect Data Scientist Application Developer Design Implementation Chief Principal Enterprise Specialist Infrastructure Research Development R&D Tech Associate Service Solutions Business Intelligence BI System Analyst Disaster Recovery Change Control IT Operations Information Performance Product Production QA Quality Assurance Release Service Statutory UX UI User Experience Interface Researcher Designer Service Project Software Test Program Programmer I&O
Unlock Your Career Potential: Technology at ADP. Do you enjoy exploring, identifying and inspiring the future of the workplace and the lives of millions of people? At ADP, the world’s largest B2B cloud company, our Technology team is comprised of brilliant engineers, architects, data scientists, infrastructure experts, and more. We were first in our industry to offer a SaaS solution and continue to push the envelope utilizing the latest operating platforms to deliver the highly automated, intelligent and predictive solutions that are redefining what is possible. Named one of Forbes’ "Most Innovative Companies" and one of Computerworld’s "100 Best Places to Work in IT", we are committed to leading the way in product development and research, empowering you to bring to life the latest innovations that will forever change the way businesses manage their most vital asset, employees.
POSITION SUMMARY [TABP enters]
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.
- Collaborates across various cross functional teams including Engineering, Product, User Experience, Reliability and Security to ensure everyone is aligned to Project/Program goals.
- Scale and own all programs across the Incident Management lifecycle including: incident response best practices, post-mortem improvement program, and incident reporting/trends.
- Manage and mentor other Project Managers in the Functional HR domain within the organization.
- In addition to program management responsibilities you must be hands on; working in the capacity of a Scrum Master – Organizing scrum ceremonies, working with product teams to build product roadmaps and assisting in release planning.
- Lead several technical programs with tight deadlines and dependencies, manage priorities, risks and dependencies.
- Partner closely with Implementation, Client Success, Product and Engineering teams to identify, resolve and promote adoption for client initiatives which can then inform strategy, and drive the product roadmap
- Develop working knowledge of technologies to manage development tasks, identify and resolve issues and effectively communicate with stakeholders.
- Oversee the day-to-day progress of programs and release initiatives with regard to time, scope, and quality
- Build project plans, manage scope and schedule, identify risks, issues and publish status reports.
- Define key milestones, assess delivery against milestones, communicate team’s capacity and progress against milestones to stakeholders and all levels of management in a consistent and transparent manner.
- Drives to build self-organized development teams and facilitate issue resolution within the team.
- Be a part of strategic planning and goal setting for your teams and communicate a clear vision of one’s team.
- Facilitates in release planning and scheduling by providing empirical scrum team statistics, identifying project dependencies and mitigate risks.
- Works with PMO to establish KPI’s and use the metrics to track team progress and decision making.
- 3+ years as an Technical Program Manager/Scrum Master in an engineering organization.
- 3+ years experience working with multiple Agile methodologies, including Scrum, Kanban, and Lean
- Knowledge of Lifion GPT Implementation, Client Success, and Data Load processes
- Strong Project Management and Scrum Master skills managing multiple virtual teams in various time zones.
- Strong understanding of the Software Development project life cycle.
- Familiar with Jira and Confluence
- Experience managing/mentoring a team.
- Has a good understanding of development metrics and the use of dashboards / reports to radiate information.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following: