LivePerson is the global leader in digital communication solutions and we aim to make life easier by transforming how people communicate with brands. Our 18,000 customers, including leading brands like Citibank, HSBC, Orange, and The Home Depot, use our conversational commerce solutions to orchestrate humans and AI, at scale, and create a convenient, deeply personal relationship — a conversational relationship — with their millions of consumers.
Join this digital revolution and work on one of the biggest OpenStack cloud services in the world! We invest heavily in artificial intelligence, bots, big datatechnologies, real-time analytics and messaging solutions, all hosted on our dynamic open platform.
Some of the technologies we're using:
What You Will Own?
- Leadership of a strong group of engineers while rolling up your sleeves to design and develop a large-scale, highly available system.
- Initiation and leadership of POCs for relevant epics.
- Guarantee of the highest coding standards and conventions for the team.
- Establishing and driving engineering team practices regarding code reviews and automation.
- Contribution to and align all team functions to standard company components and infrastructure.
- Creation of technical backlog and leading roadmap for technical components of the team.
- Inspiring the team through technical topics, standards, and abilities.
- Be accountable for all systems on the team, owning one as necessary.
What You Need for Success?
- 5+ years of experience in server side development.
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with large-scale distributed systems.
- Strong coding skills and knowledge of NodeJS, NginX, CouchBase, and Kafka is desired.
- Proven experience in project leadership from design to implementation.
- Autonomy, having the ability to promote a technical agenda.
- Ability to mentor and collaborate cross-functionally.