Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our products and services already support some of the top attractions in the world including a wide variety of paid admission operations in household name attractions, ranging from theme parks, water parks and zoos to cultural attractions and sporting events.
Our innovative approach to driving revenue is a key differentiator of our proprietary and patented technology. We help our clients achieve their goals through our unsurpassed service, rapid release software deployment and commitment to innovation. Everything we do helps our clients focus on what they do best - providing outstanding experiences for guests - while we provide technology that readily supports our clients' efforts to drive revenue. We have focused intensely on fine tuning our process to ensure success for our clients and our company.
We seek a highly qualified and experienced Senior Manager of Tax responsible for supporting the group with its global tax planning together with state, federal and sales tax compliance throughout the group. This is an individual-contributor role that will report to the Vice President, Finance.
- Responsible for all aspects of global corporate tax for publicly-traded UK based holding company, together with global subsidiaries and branches in USA, Germany, Canada, Australia, Netherlands, Brazil and Mexico.
- Coordinate and support the timely filing of foreign, federal, state, and local income, franchise, and withholding tax returns.
- Responsible for income tax accounting and drafting of tax notes within the financial statements.
- Oversight and management of transfer pricing studies, ruling requests, and filings.
- Participation in merger & acquisitions transactions.
- Production of tax policies and procedures.
- Coordination with external domestic and foreign tax accountants, attorneys and consultants.
- Provision of tax technical leadership to senior management, including recommending and implementing tax strategies to ensure compliance.
- Masters or other graduate degree required, and ideally a specialization in Tax.
- Minimum of 8 years of progressive experience as a senior member of an International corporate tax team.
- CPA required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – collaborative and courteous.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word.
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as paid Volunteer Time Off
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA and employer-paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- You'll be reporting to the VP, Finance.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
- This position sits at our Lake Mary, Florida location and will require some overnight travel.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation and Integrity and what we've described above is YOU, then apply today and let's talk!