We are currently seeking a Senior Tax Associate for our Tax Specialty Group, Corporate Tax practice. Senior Tax Associates assist clients by providing a full spectrum of corporate tax services, including planning, research, transaction modeling and diligence, and training. Technical skills are necessary to assist in all tasks associated with tax engagements, including the mentorship and training of Staff and Associates.
Individuals who thrive at Moss Adams exhibit the following success skills – Collaboration, Critical Thinking, Emotional Intelligence, Executive Presence, Growth Mindset, Intellectual Curiosity, and Results Focus.
- Masters of Tax or JDrequired (if JD must be in good standing in at least one State Bar)
- If JD, LLM in Tax preferred
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in public accounting, law firm, government entity or relevant corporate tax role required
- If Masters of Tax, CPApreferred; if you are not a CPA, you must be able to meet the educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam as outlined by the Board of Accountancy in the state of your preferred office location
- Proficient in corporate, individual and partnershiptaxation
- Excellent tax research skills, including cite checking and proficiency in Lexis and other tax research sources
- Experience in managing multiple client engagements at the same time
- Excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Corporate Taxexperiencepreferred.