Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Tax Analyst working in Milwaukee you will be part of the tax team. You will provide support to various functions within and outside finance for budgeting, planning/forecasting, tax reporting, and analysis in a variety of areas.
The Senior Tax Analyst also coordinates the gathering of compliance information and assists in the development of budgets, analyzes and reviews tax returns, performs quarterly provision requirements for MillerCoors and MCI segments, provides balance sheet reconciliations, and provides assistance with ongoing tax audits.
- Oversee gathering of all required data for MolsonCoors tax compliance
- Manage outsourced compliance matters related to; Stat Accounts, Corporate Tax, VAT and Excise Duty process for all MCI companies, ensuring all foreign returns and payments are accurate and on time.
- Initial review of tax returns for MCBC and MillerCoors US federal returns
- Review of all monthly/quarterly tax filings and extension requests, maintain the tax calendar, and oversee the processing of all billing notices from tax authorities
- Prepare and review quarterly tax provision calculations and review tax provision matters
- Assist with audits, review and approve audit work, and deal with tax agents
The Other Qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Accounting (Masters in Taxation preferred) and at least 5 years of relevant tax department experience or Big 4 Accounting
- Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles – GAAP (CPA preferred)
- SAP knowledge, Corptax experience a plus
- Ability to speak and read Spanish
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences