When most people search for a job, they are looking for an opportunity to experience personal growth, support their family and maximize their potential. Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance, known for its strength and character, may be the company to make these opportunities possible. You will experience the satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in peoples’ lives. On the job or participating in one of the many community activities we’re involved in, you will know you’re making an impact on the communities we serve.
If you are interested in making a difference with a challenging, rewarding career with a leading Indiana company, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance may be the place for you. From competitive salary and benefits to rewarding work and an enjoyable environment, Indiana Farm Bureau Insurance offers the right combination for an exciting career opportunity.
We are looking for a Senior Tax Analyst to prepare, file, and review various monthly and quarterly tax provisions, as well as tax returns and filings. This position will also have some investment responsibilities which will include monthly, quarterly, & annual reports and processes.
We can offer you:
- A leading Indiana based insurance company
- Training and development opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- A collegial team focused environment
- An organization that values work/life balance
We are looking for someone that can:
- Prepare federal and state tax provisions and calculate the deferred tax asset. Prepare the corporate tax returns with the support of outside providers.
- Calculate bi-weekly and monthly deposits of withheld federal and Indiana income taxes; calculate monthly tax liabilities and file Indiana salestax returns.
- Prepare premium tax estimated payments and various other returns for the companies.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field and 5 years of corporate taxexperience.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry, as well as a general knowledge of products offered by the Company(s).
- The ability to communicate effectively across the organization with excellent oral, written and listening communication skills.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet regular reporting deadlines.
- A willingness to assume new responsibilities as they arise and replace old routines with improved methods of problem solving.