TITAN Greece has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Tax Accountant for our Head office in Athens, Greece. The primary scope of this role is to recommend & apply effective tax strategies that comply with laws and promote our company’s financial well-being.
- Prepare and submit tax statements (Income Tax, VAT, Stamp Duty, Withholding Taxes etc.)
- Prepare quarterly & annual tax reports (IFRS Disclosures, Deferred tax, etc)
- Review the accounting books for identification of tax risks – prepare proposals for processes’ optimization and tax risk’s mitigation
- Research new & existing legislation and industry trends, providing technical analysis on potential business operations impact.
- Prepare tax proposals, memos and reports for review
- Liaise effectively with internal partners and external clients or intermediaries (banks, lawyers, financial advisors & auditors)
- Maintain an up-to-date tax knowledge on corporate and personal taxation issues
- BSc in Accounting, Economics or Business Administration
- MSc in Economics or Taxation would be consider as an asset
- 5-7 years of working experience in the field of taxation, preferably in a multinational organization or an Audit/Consulting Services company
- Excellent knowledge of Accounting & Tax legislation
- Solid Financial Accounting Knowledge
- Proficiency and experience on MS Excel
- Excellent analytical skills and critical thinking
- Ability to prioritize well, multi-task and meet deadlines
- Strong communication skills and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Creative problem solving skills with a continuous improvement attitude
- Fluency in Greek and English (oral & written)
At TITAN we provide equal opportunities for employment, prohibiting any kind of discrimination. All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.