For over 40 years, has worked with engineers and scientists providing answers to the most challenging questions. Through these pursuits, NI customers have brought hundreds of thousands of great products to market, overcome innumerable technological roadblocks, and engineered a better life for us all.
Historically, National Instruments has been a top 100 employer of choice as ranked by several different sources, including the from Forbes Magazine, which named NI one of the top corporate citizens and best places to work. Maybe it is our fantastic work/life balance, or the Employee Stock Purchase Program and grants, or matching 401K, or picturesque campus with ponds, hiking trails, beach volleyball courts, and collaborative meeting spaces. If you want to work on cool stuff at a cool company, you’re in the right place! Here’s a snippet of some of our core industry leadership.
• 5 G – Setting world records in spectral efficiency using MIMO
• Internet of Things (IoT) - With NI’s technology providing unmatched capabilities in measurement, control, ruggedness, and connectivity, along with our expert ecosystem, you can realize the benefits of the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) today.
• Semiconductor - NI semiconductor test customers report 10X improvement in test times while maintaining measurement and performance requirements.
• Autonomous Automotive - As vehicles advance towards autonomous operation, test engineers face drastically increasing system complexity while dealing with ever present cost and time pressure.
• Aerospace & Defense - NI provides industry-leading performance and accuracy with best-in-class synchronization for large systems, so you can get to the right decision faster
more @ w w w w
The Senior Tax Accountant will assist with the following:
§ Preparation of US federal and state income tax filings, including information returns for controlled foreign corporations (Forms 5471)
§ Preparation of quarterly US federal and state estimated income tax payment calculations
§ US federal and state income tax audits
§ Tax account reconciliations
In this role, the Senior Tax Account will also be expected to monitor tax legislation and research various federal, state, and foreign tax issues as they arise and will interact with domestic and regional finance managers and staff, outside tax advisors and internal and external auditors.
§ To drive innovation, process optimization and compliance in the Tax Department
§ Support automation of functions to improve overall efficiency of the Tax Department
QUALIFICATIONS & QUALITIES
Personal Qualities and Skills:
National Instruments is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status. We are committed to inclusion and diversity.