Senior Tax Accountant ( International )
Involvement • Ideas • Independence Company Overview
Experience a tax career with more freedom to optimize value and achieve your professional goals.
The Tax team at Koch Industries takes greater ownership in their roles through an enhanced knowledge that comes from in-depth interaction with the businesses they support.
Here, you can participate in compliance, tax position management, planning, and business consulting for domestic or international operations.
By working directly with business leaders to understand the purpose and intricacies of company transactions and procedures, each team member is better equipped to apply the appropriate standards in the most efficient way possible.
Demonstrate your ability to be inquisitive and explore data to improve processes and pursue career advancement across a wide range of opportunities.
Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in the world. Its businesses have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ over 60,000 people.
Position Summary :
As a Senior Tax Accountant on our team, your major responsibilities will include:
- Review foreign income tax returns and review and prepare U.S. informational returns for foreign entities (5471, 8858, 8865) to ensure accurate reporting and compliance with domestic and foreign tax law
- Tracking tax positions and their potential impacts on the company's effective tax rate
- Supporting company positions in tax audits and participating in tax planning projects
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate results to team
- Leadership and communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Technical writing and research skills
- 5+ years experience in an income tax role
- 1+ years experience in an International tax role
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics or Taxation) or a JD
- Master’s degree in Taxation or JD
- CPA certification
- Previous CPA firm or multi-national corporation experience.