BTS is seeking a Senior Target Intelligence Analyst to support the CENTCOM J2 Joint Intelligence center, to include, in some cases, 24/7 shift work for situational awareness and warning. Analysts support some or all of the following subject areas: Analysis, Production, Application and Dissemination – Current and Term, Daily Production, Graphics and Visual Information, Write for Release, Current Intelligence Support, Political/Military, Terrorism, Cyberspace, Human Terrain/Socio-Cultural, Geospatial Intelligence, Weapons of Mass Destruction, Energy/Environmental, Ballistic Missiles, Compromise Mitigation Support, Open-Source, Order of Battle, Target Intelligence Analysis, Target Materials Analysis, and Target Discovery and Network/Systems.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct targeting intelligence functions in accordance with DoD policy, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manuals/Instructions and CCMD policies and standards, including:
- Conduct extensive all-source intelligence research and analysis in order to perform basic, intermediate and advanced target development in support of lethal and/or non-lethal engagements.
- Apply a wide-range of analytical skills to monitor, assess, and report on intelligence pertaining to specific target systems and produce finished all-source target intelligence products.
- Perform all source analysis to accomplish battle damage assessment (BDA), produce BDA products and assist with combat assessment.
- Conduct collateral damage incident research and report as necessary.
- Compose relevant statements for electronic target folders (ETFs) for all five recognized target types.
- Conduct collateral damage estimation (CDE), target list management and provide joint target intelligence support to deliberate and dynamic target engagements.
- Conduct target planning and writing/editing of OPORD/CONPLAN/OPLAN Annex/Appendix as well as edit and provide input to DoD and CCMD policy to support targeting.
- Provide recommendations for target prioritization in order to achieve commander objectives for plans and operations.
- Support the target vetting and validation process.
- Utilize all-source intelligence to develop Target System Analysis (TSA).
- Develop Measurement of Effectiveness (MOE) and Measures of Performance (MOP) Indicators and leverage them to create targeting guidance and objectives.
- Compile visual depictions of target intelligence to aid senior decision-makers.
- Conduct database nominations, create/update database records, create and assign BE Numbers, and upload products into databases as required to support basic, intermediate, and advanced target development.
- Review No-Strike Data records contained within Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for accuracy and nominate newly discovered no-strike facilities to MIDB.
- Develop training materials and conduct on-the-job training (OJT) for personnel as required.
- Provide recommended input to Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Manuals/Instructions and CCMD policies, standards and SOPs as required.
- Submit collection requests and source directed requirements as well as source evaluations to support target development.
- Respond to RFIs; prepare and present briefings as required.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree and/or DD-214 in related field (USN: 183X, 3912, 3913, 3924; USA: 35A, 35F; USAF: 14N, 1N0, 1N1B; USMC: 020X, 0231).
- Experience on the following systems is required: Joint Targeting Toolbox (JTT), Joint Automated Deep Operations Coordination System (JADOCS), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB), and Digital Precision Strike Suite (DPSS) Collateral Damage Estimation (DCiDE).
- Required certifications: JT Job Qualification Requirement (JQR).
- Required Training Courses: Collateral Damage Estimation (CDE), Battle Damage Assessment (BDA), Modernized Integrated Database (MIDB) for Targeteers, Google Earth for Target Developers, and Joint Intermediate Target Development (JITD) Course.
- 8+ Years of related experience
- Current Top Secret/SCI w/CI Poly
BTS Software Solutions is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business who are community-focused innovators who transform ideas into technology to serve people. We recognize that innovation is only valuable when applied towards a needed solution. Technology has no value without the hard work to turn ideas into reality. Our roots are in helping save Soldiers’ lives through technology. We bring that ethos to serving our community. We create solutions that touch people's lives - products to communicate, to connect companies with customers, to stay informed, to save lives, and to enhance lives.